Happy Hearts is a three-level course for three to six year old children. The course develops the listening, speaking and pre-writing / pre-reading skills of young learners through art, music and movement. It provides a simple, but steady development of new language through a carefully graded syllabus and features engaging characters including Billy, Molly and Kenny the cat, that will appeal to all children of pre-school age.
- Appealing, well-designed, child-centred materials to engage children's imagination and stimulate learning.
- Kenny the cat puppet to interact with and instruct children.
- Kenny's basket & poster, an interactive poster to introduce the new language.
- Colourful picture flashcards to present and review language.
- Posters to introduce the characters and explore cross-curricular themes.
- Songs and chants based on traditional tunes to encourage active participation through TPR and other circle-time activities.
- Tear-out activity worksheets to develop pre-reading and pre-writing skills.
- Story cards to present the stories in a classroom setting.
- Stickers to promote a hands-on approach to language learning.
- Characters press outs to consolidate the new language and perform the songs.
- Easy to follow Teacher's Book with additional activities to cater for flexibility regarding lesson length and teaching hours.
- Showtime & Across the curriculum: optional lessons in the Teacher's Book to help the children explore and understand the world around them.
- Activity Books (in Happy Hearts 1& 2) for use in the classroom or at home to reinforce the language of each unit.
- Fully dramatised CDs & animated DVDs.