Jump In (International)
Jump In! is a three-level British English pre-primary course with storytelling at its heart. Students join Frankie the frog on his adventures immersing themselves in a fun and imaginative context for learning. Its communicative approach gets students talking through play and teaches social and emotional skills alongside language.
- Communicative approach gets students speaking.
- Teaches social and emotional skills alongside language.
- Catchy songs and enchanting stories make classes fun.
- Easy-to-teach, supportive methodology.
- Get the most out of your course with puppets, flashcards, story cards, posters and worksheets.
- Lingokids™ home learning app with Jump In! content extends students’ contact with English beyond the classroom through colourful and interactive games, videos and songs.
Jump into Speaking! – Get your students communicating confidently in everyday English with songs, chants, routines and role plays. Create a splash! – Make English classes fun, imaginative and motivating with enchanting stories, drama activities, and catchy songs with dance routines. Leap into learning! – Students develop social and emotional skills such as co-operation, turn taking, sharing and collaboration through games and role plays. Dive into teaching! – Get the most out of your classes with easy-to-follow teaching notes and flexible resources, including puppets, flashcards, worksheets and Classroom Presentation Tool.
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van ons laatste nieuws? Check dan onze FaceBook pagina voor meer informatie!