Jump In (International)
Jump In! is a three-level British English pre-primary course with storytelling at its heart. Students join Frankie the frog on his adventures immersing themselves in a fun and imaginative context for learning. Its communicative approach gets students talking through play and teaches social and emotional skills alongside language.
- Communicative approach gets students speaking.
- Teaches social and emotional skills alongside language.
- Catchy songs and enchanting stories make classes fun.
- Easy-to-teach, supportive methodology.
- Get the most out of your course with puppets, flashcards, story cards, posters and worksheets.
- Lingokids™ home learning app with Jump In! content extends students’ contact with English beyond the classroom through colourful and interactive games, videos and songs.
Jump into Speaking! – Get your students communicating confidently in everyday English with songs, chants, routines and role plays. Create a splash! – Make English classes fun, imaginative and motivating with enchanting stories, drama activities, and catchy songs with dance routines. Leap into learning! – Students develop social and emotional skills such as co-operation, turn taking, sharing and collaboration through games and role plays. Dive into teaching! – Get the most out of your classes with easy-to-follow teaching notes and flexible resources, including puppets, flashcards, worksheets and Classroom Presentation Tool.