A2 part 1 – 25 February 2020 until 26 March 2020 - Tuesday en Thursday 15.45-17.15SKU: 2020-04 KF
A2 part 1 (for people who know basic Dutch)
The main teacher for this course is Koen.
Location: BrightSpace, Statensingel 2, Maastricht.
10 lessons for only €120, including course materials and VAT.
What is expected of you at the start: You are able to have small, basic conversations in Dutch and you kind of know how to use present perfect (‘Ik heb gewerkt’ / ‘Ik heb gelopen’) – Mistakes are fine, we’ll practice it more. You’ve had about 30 hours of class, or more, or did an equivalent of self-study (please ask for a free intake if you’re not sure!)
What do I need to know to join?
In order to join the A2 part 1 Dutch course, you have to be able to interact in a simple way, provided the other person speaks slowly and clearly, and is prepared to help out. You can participate in basic Dutch conversations while shopping, in bars and restaurants, or at home. You can ask for directions, tell an uncomplicated story, talk about your past and next weekend, and write a simple e-mail and/or letter. Grammatical proficiency: you are comfortable using the present tense and present perfect.
What is my level after completing A2 part 1?
After completing Dutch A2 part 1 you are able to …
• talk about movies and go to the cinema (buy a ticket, understand and give information about the movies)
• politely ask for information
• give your opinion about clothing and other things
• talk about your free time
• talk about your house
• talk about public transportation
• talk about past and future
After completing A2 part 1 you know…
• how to use more complicated sentences in Dutch (subordinate phrases, using words like omdat, als, ik denk dat, hij zegt dat, ik wil weten of… etc.)
• basic vocabulary regarding the following themes: fashion, movies, public transport, housing
• how to use separable verbs in present tense and present perfect.
After completing A2-1 your level of Dutch is A2- according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).