A1 complete - Van Start 3-2-2020 until 16-4-2020 Monday en Thursday 17.30-19.00 SKSKU: 2020-02 SK
A1 compleet - Van Start
• Start date: 3-2-2020
• End date: 16-4-2020
• Times: Monday and Thursday 17.30-19.00
• No class on: 24 February
• Teacher: Swantje
• 20 sessions, 30 hours of class
• max. 12 students
WE ARE MOVING!
All lessons before February 22nd take place in Roooms, Boschstraat 21.
All lessons after February 22nd take place at BrightSpace, Statensingel 2.
In this course, we will work with the book Van Start, which you’ll have to buy separately (for example at Bol.com). You will use the same book for the follow up A2 course.
What do I need to know to join?
You don’t need to know any Dutch at the start of this course. It’s helpful if you know basic English.
What is my level after completing A1?
After completing Dutch A1 you are able to …
- ask and answer basic questions about your life.
- Greet and thank people
- Spell your name
- Talk about family
- Talk about the clock and daily activities
- Make an appointment
- Go grocery shopping at the supermarket
- Ask for directions
- Buy clothes and shoes
- Order meals and drinks in a restaurant
After completing this A1 course you know…
- Present tense
- Sentence structure (normal sentence & inversion)
- Subject, possessive and object pronouns
- Negation (niet/geen)
- Modal verbs (moeten, kunnen, zullen, willen mogen)
After completing A1 your level of Dutch is A1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).