We envision a world where everybody with a passion for creating beautiful things can become a successful online entrepreneur in a few clicks.
Get to know us a little better.
MyOnlineStore (also known as Mijnwebwinkel) is the most popular e-commerce software company in the Netherlands. Our mission is to make commerce easy and fun. Our goal is to conquer Europe with our mission, and we have already made a first start in France! We’re a fast growing company and together with a young and enthusiastic team we provide a commerce platform for over 42.000 customers to enable them to start and grow their craft into business.
Have you got what it takes?
In this role you will be responsible for our communication strategy and making strategic decisions on content marketing and PR. In addition, you’ll be creating content yourself as well. You can tweak information inspiring our target customers and lead them into engaging with us. You bring the right content at the right time, manage all our owned channels to improve our performance on lead generation and retention.
Do you have the guts to do things differently, an outgoing personality, great communication skills and are you energetic, ambitious and willing to make an impact? Then you just might be the one we’re looking for!
Our ideal candidate
- Native in Dutch and professional level of English
- 7-10 years experience with creating content throughout several B2B and/or B2C positions
- Experience in an international focused organization
- Experience within a Marketing agency
- Has a strong understanding of inbound marketing
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience with project management
- Has a proven track record of content marketing activities and results
Nice to haves
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience in SEO
- Good knowledge and understanding of the French language
- Affinity with e-commerce
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary fitting your experience
- Work remotely or in our beautiful office
- Working within a fast growing, ambitious and internationally focused company
- Autonomy. We don’t believe in micro-management
- Learning and growing with a personal training budget
- Being part of a collaborative and creative marketing team that’s tackling all sorts of marketing challenges
- Best coffee in town (cappuccino’s, latte’s, chocolate milk or just a regular cup of coffee)
- Additional day off on your birthday
- Epic team events
Like what you see? Let’s meet!
If you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in. Join us and we guarantee an amazing journey together. Are you as excited about this job as we are? Awesome! Let’s meet!
Apply for this job in Dutch or English and convince us why we can’t miss the opportunity to meet you: email@example.com.