We’re looking for the person wanting to design the future of MyOnlineStore. We’re building a distributed platform based on cutting edge technology and practices. You’ll get plenty of resources and freedom to build a landscape according to your vision.
What you’ll be doing
As DevOps Engineer you’ll be part of our SRE team. In this role, you will:
- Provide a resilient and performant platform for over 42.000 webshops.
- Design, build and operate our production platform, including performance, observability and security based on a modern stack.
- Maintain the CI and delivery pipelines.
- Coach the teams in the use of our development platform.
- Experience with running a SaaS platform on scale
- Experience with running a distributed landscape
- Experience with one of the three big cloud vendors
- Allergy to manual work
- A DevOps-er at heart
- Experience with containerization and orchestration (preferably Kubernetes)
- Experience with messaging systems (preferably Kafka)
- Experience or affinity with one or more programming languages
- Experience or affinity with one of the “infra as code” platforms
- A communicative problem solver
- Ability to work in a Dutch environment
A job in which you'll have big shoes to fill. The job comes with a big set of responsibilities, but you'll have a lot of autonomy to live up to them. With your help we can continue developing and expanding the biggest e-commerce platform in The Netherlands. This naturally also includes:
- Good salary
- Retirement benefits
- A company that actively works on its culture
- A training budget and a healthy focus on learning
- A good atmosphere in our office in Oss
- Trainstation around the corner
- Private parking space at the door
- You’ll be part of a fast growing and ambitious company
- You’ll be part of a technology-first company
- Naturally the fridge is always stocked, and the coffee was never more brown
- Communal lunch twice per week
- Good friday-drinks and amazing parties
Nice to meet you!
Mijnwebwinkel | MyOnlineStore
We envision a world where everybody with a passion for creating beautiful things can become a successful online entrepreneur in a few clicks. Over 42.000 online merchants are now using our software. They represent over a whopping 1.5 million transactions a year. Despite this success, we never lose track of our core values, and we continue to innovate and improve our services, day after day.